If he receives a gift of money for his birthday, he almost always buys books. The last time we went to Barnes & Noble, the woman at the cash register said, "I wish my son wanted to spend his own money on books." I'll admit, it's pretty cool. Noah loves words.
His message appears below in its entirety:
Here are the ten longest words in the English language.
#10 Honorificabilitudinitatabus, 27 letters
9. Antidisestablishmentarianism, 28 letters
8. Floccinaucinihilipilification, 29 letters
7. Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism, also tied is hippopotomonstrosesquipedalian, the fear of long words, 30 letters
6. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, 34 letters
5. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosus, 45 letters
4. Aqueosalinocalcalinoceraceoaluminosocupreovitriolic, 52 letters
phophattoperristeralektryonoptekkephalliokigklopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetraganopterygon, 171 LETTERS!!!!
2. 1913 letters. Can not write it out, thankfully
1. 189,219 letters, chemical name for titin.
Noah Rouw,code name (Vicious D. Noah Rock)